Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Apologies

My apologies for not having posted anything in nearly a month. This April has been extremely busy for me, and this blog was not exactly on the front-burner. I hopefully will now have some more time to put up interesting articles, jokes, and other miscellaneous items.

Before I put anything of any substance up, here are some random things that I am excited about:

- The Kentucky Derby runs in 4 days - however, I don't see a strong contender to vie for the Triple Crown this year. Hopefully I am wrong about this.

- The Cincinnati Reds are leading the National League right now, behind the strong performance of Boston-acquired Bronson Arroyo. He is 5-0 and threw a complete game against the Cardinals last night.

- The Detroit Piston took a 3-1 series lead over the Milwaukee Bucks last night.

- This is something I am unhappy about and does not relate to sports - The price of oil is probably going to continue to rise through the summer. Gas will remain high and probably get higher. We hate this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incorrect. We like high oil prices. It makes us (intelligent and properly positioned investors) more money in the stock and commodities markets. Oh, and there's this whole free markets thing......