Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Something Sick



This is almost too horrible to put on my blog, but I think it need to be addressed. The below exchange is coming from an ABC News blog, via the Drudge Report. This is an exchange that Congressman Mark Foley, from Florida, had with a congressional page (a teenage boy), while in the middle of a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives.

Now Foley is claiming that he is a gay, was abused by a Catholic clergyman, and is also an alcoholic. This is quite literally one of the most shocking things I have ever heard ...at least Clinton in the Oval Office was with a consenting female of legal age...this is completely different and much, much worse.

Maf54: I miss you
Teen: ya me too
Maf54: we are still voting
Maf54: you miss me too

The exchange continues in which Foley and the teen both appear to describe having sexual orgasms.

Maf54: ok..i better go vote..did you know you would have this effect on me
Teen: lol I guessed
Teen: ya go vote…I don't want to keep you from doing our job
Maf54: can I have a good kiss goodnight
Teen: :-*
Teen:

The House voted that evening on HR 1559, Emergency War Time supplemental appropriations.

According to another message, Foley also invites the teen and a friend to come to his house near Capitol Hill so they can drink alcohol.

Teen: are you going to be in town over the veterans day weekend
Maf54: I may be now that your coming
Maf54: who you coming to visit
Teen: haha good stuff
Teen: umm no one really

Maf54: we will be adjourned ny then
Teen: oh good
Maf54: by
Maf54: then we can have a few drinks
Maf54: lol
Teen: yes yes ;-)
Maf54: your not old enough to drink
Teen: shhh…
Maf54: ok
Teen: that's not what my ID says
Teen: lol
Maf54: ok
Teen: I probably shouldn't be telling you that huh
Maf54: we may need to drink at my house so we don't get busted

0 comments: