Monday, March 28, 2005

Nice Article - Thank you, Chuck.


I am way too depressed to talk about last night's game, but I just wanted to post this article. It is about Chuck Hayes and all that he brought to the Kentucky program. I am going to miss Chuck more than any other player I can remember. His intangibles are what separated him from the rest. His work ethic, attitude, leadership, and desire are unparalleled. He is the consummate Kentucky athlete, and a fine role model for all other student athletes to emulate. Kentucky was lucky to have Chuck Hayes with us for four successful years. Thank you, Chuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could have used 50 cent words and gotten the same message but he is a great player.

Anonymous said...

I think he should have used $1 million words. Ol' Chuck is the consummate Kentucky basketball player. C-A-T-S, Cats, Cats, Cats!