Friday, April 08, 2005

The Facebook

Well guys, The Facebook finally got in touch with things and put Sewanee on their thing. So, I joined the crowd and put my name on there. Its a pretty crazy thing, and to be honest, I wish I was the inventor. Maybe someday I will create something so popular. I don't know much about the features or whatever, but a bunch of people told me I should do it...so I did.

Anyway, sorry I have posted much recently. This past week was killer, and culminated with a Ludacris concert last night in Atlanta. Its time to have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

kettyket said...

oh my god, coley - you went to ludacris....hilarious!
and congrats to little lucy, btw...we're partners in crime now or something...

CCJM said...

I know it. Though I told her that under absolutely no circumstances could she cheer for J.J. Reddick.