Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Our Society Is Deplorable

This is according to Fox News.

Detectives on Friday alerted searchers for a possible key piece of evidence: a bottle of Budweiser or Bud Lite that had allegedly been taken from the girl's home by a registered sex offender around the time she disappeared.

The people out there are pretty sick. I hear of these missing girl cases so often that the newest occurrence does not even draw an emotional response from me. Of course I find it horrible and everything, but it seems like a fairly normal incident in this day and time. Same goes for school shootings. They happen so often I hardly raise an eyebrow when I hear of the latest insanity. What a world we all live in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...by a registered sex offender..."

This is why we need to prosecute these criminals effectively the first time, and not let our liberal bullshit courts baby criminals.

-kwackwacker