Thursday, February 17, 2005

McDonald's Chicken Update

A quick update for the chicken enthusiasts. I stopped in a McDonald's in Monteagle, TN this afternoon, and they had a whole table filled with Chicken Selects. The stipulation was you could only have one chicken finger, not a whole order. However, if you are surrepticious enough, I am sure you can grab two or three. The chicken itself was just fine. Nothing great, but pretty good for being free. Its still nothing to change me double cheeseburgers and dollar menu fry habit.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have no problem stealing one or two extra chicken selects from McDonalds. In fact, I would have no problem breaking into a McDonalds, stealing anything I could get my hands while smashing the windows and machines with a baseball bat and then perhaps burning the restaurant to the ground and pissing on the remains. I hate McDonalds. (Expletive deleted) them and their free chicken selects.